There are various ways how to compress photos size, reduce photo sizes, enlarge, JPG file shapes, or others both on the Smartphone or even the computer and Laptop. We can do a compress that lowers the size of the photo or even changes the type of photo file both Online and Offline. Usually, we need this to send a report or even a photo media that is required by certain file size or type.
With standard photo sizes or even RAW files whose file shapes cannot be read, and will be very large and difficult when we will display them in an email. Large size photos also spend internet quotas when we send.
We don’t need to use photo processing software on laptops or computers like Photoshop or Corel Photo which of course we find difficult to understand in using for ordinary people. We can use the Application on a smartphone or Browser on a computer / Laptop to easily shrink and compress photo size.
How to shrink the Size and Compress Photos on a Computer, Laptop Without Photoshop
We can use several Software alternatives which means their use is not too difficult compared to us Photo-specific software such as Photoshop or Corel Photos. Here is some easy-to-use software to change or reduce photo size and how to compress it.
Microsoft Office Picture Manager
By using Microsoft’s Office Picture Manager we can change to shrink or enlarge the size of photo images in either JPEG, JPG, or other formats easily as well as quickly. In addition to compressing image sizes, the Microsoft Office Picture Manager application can also change photo files to other photo file shapes.
This application or Software is only available on Windows computer or laptop devices that are already installed by Microsoft Office. You can change the size of an MB-sized ID Card photo to an ID Card photo file that is about 200 KB or 100 KB. Here’s how and the step to use Office Picture Manager to reduce the size of the photo.
- Open the file or folder where you saved the photo you want to change in size
- Right-click on the photo file to use Office Picture Manager as the photo file opener
- If not found you can use the button or search box on your Windows to open the Microsoft Office Picture Manager application
- If it’s open select edit pictures
- On the right select resize to resize or compress pictures to reduce the photo size
- After making changes to either the size or the size of the photo size file you can save as or save it with another name to save it
Use Microsoft Paint to resize photo size and how to compress it
This is also one of the default Software from the Windows operating system that you have on both a laptop and a desktop computer. This software can also shrink or can also enlarge the size of a particular photo or image. You can find it on the application menu or Software or search the search tool on Windows that you have. Here’s how to use Microsoft Paint to change the resolution and size of the photo.
- Open the file or folder containing the photo you want to change
- Also, open Microsoft Paint
- After that drag the image or photo that you want to change into the editing field in Microsoft Paint
- In the top toolbar section, there is to resize photos with the name Resize
- You can choose in percent or pixel size
- After you make changes you can Save with various file types such as JPG PNG BMP gif which certainly adjusts to the file shape requirements you need
Use XN View Software to compress and change JPG photos or other photo file format
This is one application on a Windows PC or laptop that I often use to make changes to shrink the shape of a photo or compress it, enlarge the jpg photo file to another file form or type. This application is very easy to use and very light. Apart from the free features in this application, it is also quite complete to edit basic photos.
Here’s how to use XN View Software to make changes and compress photo size.
- If you don’t already have this application you can download this Link Software XN View
- If you have already downloaded please install then open the application
- In the left column, you can search which photo file you will edit
- Then double click on the photo so that it is larger in size and easy to edit
- In the top toolbar, you can choose to Resize to make changes to the size of the photo
- There will be several menus that you can use to make changes in size
- After making changes you can squeeze the ok button
- Then you can save s
- You can save in various file forms provided by the XN View application
You can compress JPG photos to other photo forms very easily through the Software application from XN View. I highly recommend that you use this application because besides the full features are lightweight and also easy to use.
How to compress photos through a smartphone
How to change and compress photos through a smartphone device we can first download applications on Android or even Apple iPhone that uses iOS on Apple’s Google Play Store or Apps Store. There are tons of applications to resize photos on your Android device. Here are some applications that are often used to make changes in photo size and how to compress to fit the terms and requests.
Image Size App application to resize Photo sizes
Applications to change and reduce file sizes on photos that you have can be found on Android devices or iPhones. Image Size App, With the interface you are currently able to do quite easily. here’s how to compress photos via HP with Image Size App
- Search for applications with the name Image Size App on the Google Play Store or App Store
- Enter the Output size you want
- Trim the image with your fingers using multitouch gestures
- Save / print / send / share images
- Resize photos or images with this application in seconds.
Lit Photo Apps for how to compress and change size
Lit Photo photo application you can download in the application store contained on the Smartphone. You can reduce the size of the photo to around 200kb or even 100kb even less than that. As in the HP application making changes or even compressing photo interfaces and usage is also quite easy to do.
This application uses Smart Loosy compression which is used to reduce the size of your photo files so that the application will reduce the number of colors drawn and the size of the file bytes sufficient and needed to save the image. So in terms of quality maybe the photo will be of little quality below the original size.
Here’s how to edit and compress photos on a Smartphone or HP using the Lit Photo application.
- Download the application first on the Google Play Store
- After opening the application you will be given a page that contains the option to compress photos Resize photos and crop photos
- Select the photo that you will edit after selecting the selection on the first page
- On compress options, you will be given several options to set photo quality or also photo size
- If you have made changes and selected options you can compress by pressing the Start compressing button
Use the XN View Mobile Version Application for how to edit photo sizes
Besides having a desktop version XN View also has a version for editing photos on smartphones. But the features displayed are simple enough to make changes or compress on JPG or other type photos than the version on the laptop or desktop. But this is enough to be used in a way to compress photos on a smartphone quickly.
Here’s how to use XN View to compress or resize photos on Smartphone.
- Download the Mobile version of the XN View application on the Google Play Store
- Open the application then allow to be able to read photos on the Smartphone device
- Select one of the photos that you will edit
- After that select the right arrow to do the edit
- There will be several options or options for compressing to change files or even giving them a Watermark then or text
- After making changes to the options you can squeeze the convert button by scrolling down on the option option
- The results of the convert selection can be directly shared by you or you have stored on Hp internal memory
How to compress photos through the Online Website from a cellphone or a computer
In some of these Online Websites, you can also make changes to the size of the photo or even compress it to be a smaller size to fit the conditions specified to upload the photo. Here are some Websites that can compress and reduce the size of Online photos or change the background of photos that you can use on a Smartphone or even a computer and laptop
BeFunky Apps For How to compress photo easily
By using this website we can reduce the size of the photo very easily. For How to reduce the size of photos using BeFunky is as follows.
- Visit befunky.com
- In the top series selection, select Create then select Photo Editor
- Then you can choose the Open option to select photos or open options
- To reduce the size of the photo, select the Edit > Resize option. Adjust the size of the photo you want
- When finished, select the Save option or press Ctrl+S. Photos will be stored on your devices such as your HP or laptop and computer
On this Picresize Website, you can do JPG photo compress very easily. Here’s how to reduce the size of photos online using the Picresize website.
- Visit Website picresize.com to make changes and reduce photo sizes online
- Select the photo to be minimized then click “Continue”.
- To reduce the size of the photo, select the size in the Resize Your Picture column.
- You can also add several effects to get changes.
- Then you select the format that you want to save in the Save As column.
- If it’s finished, click the “I’m Done, Resize My Picture” button.
- Edits will be stored on a Computer, Smartphone or Cellphone
Those are some ways to compress photos or change the size of photo files. Some ways you can easily do this is through an HP Smartphone or even using a laptop and desktop computer. The above ways are easier than if we have to use special software to do and process photos.