How to see wifi passwords that have been connected on Android without root. Wifi is one of the internet connectivity facilities over a cordless network. The internet is everywhere. We can get wi-fi hotspots at home, school, office, hangout, hotel, or apatermen.
What Root Means on Android
To root itself is a method to open full access to the device (HP / Smartphone OS android) but because we do not need this technique so you do not have to bother looking for a way to root android. Root is also commonly desired to make the android OS on HP much smoother and can throw away the vendor/manufacturer's built-in application applications that we don't usually need.
Usually in cafes or hangouts or offices and private homes and perhaps other places wi-fi often uses passwords. This is to avoid the speed that decreases due to too many users or it can also be wifi for customers only. Maybe in some places a wifi connection is provided specifically for users or customers who make transactions in that place. Like in a café or in a hotel.
With many entertainment venues or places you are who use wifi as an internet connection for free. Of course on your smartphone or mobile phone you store the password of the place. With the number of places we visit that have wifi, of course, we would like to see wifi passwords that have been connected on Android without using root. Take care of itself is a way for us to be able to see in the system on Android more broadly or deeper. Of course, this requires special skills to be able to get root.
The need to see the wi-fi password that has been connected on Android and without root when we visit the place back but use another phone or our friend does not know the password. While the service provider and who can provide a password is located far from where we live. Here's how to see wifi passwords that have been stored and connect on Android without us having to root.
Here's How to See Wifi Passwords Ever Connected to Android Without Root
Not all Androids can be used how to see this password. Because some older versions of Android are needed Root in order to see the saved password. But make android with a fairly not too long version some of these tricks can be used.
Open Wifi Password From Android 10 Settings or settings
This way make sure your Android is already using Android version 10 or Android 10. Because of this version it is easier to find and open the settings how to see wifi passwords. Every time we type in an automatic password will be stored on memory in the system. And when we open the network again and want to see the wifi password it turns out that the password can not be seen in the usual way.
To be able to see the version of Android you are currently using you can go to the settings menu. Go to your settings and then search about the phone. Once open about it then you can see the Android version tap twice to see faster or bigger your Android version. After that you can do see the wi-fi password that has been connected on Android without using root. To see it you have to do it in the following ways:
- Make sure your smartphone / HP / phone is already using Android version 10 and above
- Find settings on your phone's smartphone
- After finding the settings menu select network and internet
- go to the wifi menu by long-pressing the wi-fi symbol on the quick settings
- Then open the wifi settings tap the network in the connected wifi network section
- If you are not connected to one of the wifi networks Scroll down and select the saved network option (there is a direct SSID name tab to see QR Code)
- In the saved network options later you will see the SSID of each network
- In the share or share section you will be able to see the QR code and there is a password later there you need to download or use the QR application or HP camera that is now able to read QR to see the password from wifi. How to see wifi passwords that have been connected in Android 10 without having to use root
Open Password With ES File Explorer app
- Download / Download the ES File Explorer app first on the Play Store
- After downloading you can install the application then open the application
- Then search for Android folder files using the ES File Explorer app
- In the Android folder you can find data folders such as config, dev, cache and others
- Go to the data folder as follows data – e.gc – wifi then select the file wpa_supplicant.conf
- After wpa_supplicant.conf Selected you can continue right and open the k-file it will contain SSID on netbooks as well as wifi passwords that have already connected to wifi
- You can record the wi-fi SSID and password that has been stored in the file
- This way you can see the wifi password that has been connected on Android without root
In the method of opening a wi-fi password that has been connected with the ES Explorer application can not all smartphones be used because some vendors will lock this file.
That's 2 practical ways to see wifi passwords that have been connected on android without root is also this way is simple and easy to use. Maybe much more usable because you are already using the latest version of Android. By using a QR Code scan you are not too dizzying to find advanced files in Explorer. The first way also does not require applications or other media to see wi-fi passwords that have been exposed on Android as well without the need for root.
When you have sequenced and opened the system may be easier to find out the password that has been exposed on your android easily.because it only installs a few applications that require root access to read files from wpa_supplicant.conf. Because this is where the files or History wifi that was once connected to your Android are stored and easy to see again. But this will not be able to be done if it turns out that the wifi password you save has changed. Of course, you have to ask again the password that has been changed to the service provider or owner of wifi services that are free or distributed.