However, in the online buying and selling market, it is not yet clear how much the selling price of the Mito device is marketed.
To be known in succeeding the government's plan to migrate to digital tv from the original analog,
People need a special device called a Set Top Box (STB).
This device has its own criteria so it must be in accordance with the provisions of the government.
This is in accordance with the Kominfo page which reads every digital television device and decoder set top box DVBT2 or STB that is traded, made, assembled, entered and or used in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia is required to pay attention to technical requirements and based on permission in accordance with the laws and regulations.
The technical requirements of digital television and STB are regulated in the Regulation of the Minister of Communication and Informatics No. 4 of 2019 dated June 28, 2019 concerning the Technical Requirements of Telecommunication Devices and/or Devices for the Purposes of Broadcast Television and Broadcast Radio.
The requirements and processes of digital television certification and Set Top Box can be known through the Ministry of Communication and Informatics e-certification portal.
Government analog TVs will be completely switched to digital from November 2022. According to the state digital TV claimed more profit.
Here are 9 lists of STB devices that already have official permission from Kominfo:
- NEXMEDIA – NA1300/DVB-T2 MPEG4 HD: Rp235 thousand
- POLYTRON – PDV 600T2 : Rp391 thousand – Rp570 thousand
- ICHIKO – 8000HD : Rp200 thousand – Rp257 thousand
- AKARI – ADS-2230 : Rp355 thousand – Rp390 thousand
- AKARI – ADS-210 : Rp400 thousand – Rp580 thousand
- AKARI – ADS-168 : Rp389 thousand – Rp650 thousand
- VENUS – Brio : Rp215 thousand – Rp380 thousand
- TANAKA – T2 : Rp220 thousand – Rp265 thousand
- MITO – 3255